- Open to all active members of Dreama Tolle Perry’s Flow Monthly Membership
- Work must be original (including paintings taught by Dreama in Flow Membership)
- Dreama is asking that only work completed in the last year be submitted
- All mediums and subjects are permitted. However, we’re asking that submissions maintain the spirit of the art that’s taught in Flow (realism/impressionism)
Show Entry & Digital Images:
- You can enter up to three paintings in the 2022 Flow Spring Art Show.
- Show images must not include matting or framing. Please crop the images to only include the artwork. Be sure your images are up-right and have been removed from any glass framing to prevent glare.
- Images should be no larger than 2MB and saved as a jpeg.
- You can only submit one application form. So, please be completely prepared with your bio information, bio photo, painting images (up to 3 permitted) and any additional info before you submit.
- You will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org once your application has been submitted.
- Flow Membership or Paint Your Dreams LLC are not responsible for handling any transactions, packing, shipping or sale of the art in the exhibit.
- If pieces are for sale, we’re providing and email button and the option to link to a website where you’re selling your work. We accept NO liability in the transaction of the sale.
- You are not required to sell pieces to participate in the exhibit.
- We are not listing pricing or “not for sale” information on the Flow Art Show site. We will instruct visitors to the site that they may reach out to the artist directly (via the email or links provided) to get more information.
- Flow Membership or Paint Your Dreams LLC does not participate in any sales of your art. All purchase inquiries will be referred directly back to the artist for disposition.
- Artists who submit their artwork to the Flow Membership website for the Spring Art Show agree to the following; that Flow Membership and Paint Your Dreams LLC be granted usage of the chosen artwork, only for display, marketing and promotional purposes for that art exhibition, and for any future Flow Membership themed art exhibitions.
- Artwork, artist bios, artist profile images may be used in a book commemorating the 2nd Annual Flow Spring Art Show. This book will be available for purchase (at cost) to Flow Members only.
Instructions for Application Process:
Applications for the 2022 Flow Spring Art Show can be submitted from Feb 19 – March 6.
Please reference the Art Show Checklist for full instructions – Click Here!
How to get the right Files to upload
If you are taking your painting images with your IPhone or IPad, be sure to watch this videos as it will tell you how to get jpeg files & correctly upload them on the application. If you are taking your photos on an Android device, it should automatically take them as jpeg files. If you feel overwhelmed by the file size/type, please watch this video to learn how we can help you make sure you have the right files (hint: there’s a fail proof option!).